Aug 01, 2019
Want to love where you work? We’re Hiring!
Yellow House Events is a fast-paced, event planning and marketing agency based in the Distillery District in Toronto. We create a variety of events and experiential campaigns for blue chip clients across North America. We offer a beautiful, designer office space to work in with great people, exciting projects and an award-winning culture. Our core value is our essence: Do The Right Thing.
- Someone with 1 – 3 years of experience coordinating events ideally on the agency side.
- Tech-savvy, social-media-savvy, trend-savvy, design savvy and know your way around a database and MS Office.
- You are super-organized, customer service oriented, creative, resourceful and a team player who is able to work quickly and accurately.
- You have extremely strong verbal and written communications skills.
- You love creating experiences for brands.
- But mostly, you are nice with a good sense of humour!
- Graphic design or 3D rendering skills would be an asset (not a pre-requisite).
Our projects vary from experiential, to sponsorship, to incentives, to galas, to product launches, to roadshows, to some (un)conferences, to employee events. We love what we do.